Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Blocked.

MAJOR BLOCK. BLOCK. BLOCK.
I cant take it. Where is the inspiration?
I see other peoples photography work, and I feel small. One, I want more lenses...but i'm poor. I need to save. I have issues with that, but also BILLS need to be paid. Lenses aren't cheap. And they shouldn't be, for the all they can do. I'm drooling over a macro lens, that I wish I can put on my camera. When will I have it?
Then, I really want a certain telephoto lenses, which can enhance my landscapes, portraits, and animal life. Which should I get first?
I can't decide.
I'm limited with my photography with the lens i have now...which doesn't give me much confidence. Is that normal? I've read about other photographers, who have taken outstanding photos with... not-so-great cameras! Am I doing something wrong? It's frustrating.


I have all these artistic ideas, but I don't have the funds to bring them to life. Props, lights cost... money. Frustrated.
I don't like the feeling of being self-conscience and limited.

let's see where I'll get within the next month.

Love,
Els♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment