Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Real World: Project #1

I'm currently working on another B&W project, like the B&W'10 album I have on my facebook page. Except, this project has only one purpose: showing the world, the realities of the real world. We are all morphed into statues, being told to live a certain way, and dispose of those who don't desire that way.
The real people. Or, not necessarily that dramatic, but I want to show visually what this world is made of. What a beautifully raw world we live in. I will shoot mainly in Winnipeg, MB. I wish I could travel many places, but for now, this is where I will shoot this project.
As for when it will be up, that will be yet to be announced.

Thanks for all the support you all have showed! I greatly appreciate all the feedback. It makes my passion more worthy pursuing :)

If you're needing any photography needs - let me know!
shoot me an email

elsieassin@hotmail.com

Always,
Elsie Assin

Elsie Assin Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment