Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Deep Desire

I am very in like, of Taylor Swift's song Safe and Sound. I have yet to watch the movie, The Hunger Games, which the song was intended for.
What, I like the most, is the intensity of the song. The song has a deep meaning, for various situations. 

From what I understand, the singer point of view is the older sister to her younger sister. I could be wrong, but I have yet to watch the movie.

In my mind, I see this person who has a great deal of fear but has no other choice to conquer that fear, and take the courage to be strong and fearless.
This is where that intense feeling comes in, love.

I find that the word love is often slurred and mumbled around too much, that it loses it's very meaning. There is more to love, than just being fond of sometime. That step, where you love someone so much, to the point, you make sacrifices. Self-less sacrifices in order to save the other. It is, thinking beyond you're own wants, and needs. Is it not? 

This girl, loved her sister so much, that she had taken her place. She loved her little sister, and couldn't bare the thought of her being in such a position that could only end in death. 

I find that so meaningful. We often get trapped in our little worlds, that we forget about what love really means. Whether it's a special someone, sibling, friend, or a family member. 

I've been asked to shoot a wedding, and I'll admit it was a bit scary because I haven't done such an event. But, little moments like these, make me excited to shoot it. I'm excited to try and capture that intense love that made these two people want to spend the rest of their lives together. Marriage is a big deal, and is a major step into life. It's an exciting step for any couple! 
From what I see, a wedding is more than just an event with cake, it's an event that makes two people joined together. It's honoring their love in marriage. Love is a powerful thing, that it had joined these two people (or any to-be married). 

Just a blurb into my mind. 
Enjoy.

Love,
Els♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment